Tuesday 25 March 2014

COUNT ON HIM

My first published article written at age 11.

I walked, walked, and walked
I walked and became tired
I fell, got up and continued.
I fell again and couldn't get up
I saw a man who helped me up
We both became friends
And along life's path walked up
But I did wrong in His eyes
And He left me all up
To continue the journey up.  

I felt it would be easier being alone
But, it was the most difficult being alone
Then I fell again, and I couldn't get up
I repented, and wished someone could help me up
Then I felt a hand on my shoulders
I looked up, behold I saw a man
He was the one I first saw
He told me I could count on Him
Whenever I was in need  

We both became friends again
And I forgot the past
I felt a heavy weight Was removed from me
Because I felt very light
I regained strength
And could well continue my journey
This time not alone nor on my own
And whenever I needed anything
I could always count on Him.  

He said unto me "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Now, I know I can count on Him
Because He always never fails

You know who He is?
His name is JESUS CHRIST
MY CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment